£3,000 Laker Suite Wedding Package
At Holiday Inn Southend, all our ground floor suites can be used for your civil wedding, wedding breakfast and evening reception with plenty of space for any evening entertainment. You can also have full use of our ground floor bar and lounge areas in the evenings.
The Laker suite is the perfect backdrop for celebrations of up to 175 guests, with natural daylight on both sides of the room. For couples who are planning a more intimate wedding our Ambassador, Britannia and Carvair rooms can accommodate 50 - 75 guests.
All rooms are licenced for civil ceremonies.
Laker Suite can accommodate up to 120 guests for wedding breakfast and up to 175 guests for buffet
The Laker Suite Wedding Package includes:
- Dedicated Wedding Coordinator to assist and support you every step of the way
- Bucks Fizz reception for 50 Guests
- 3 Course wedding breakfast for 50 Guests
- Personalised menus for the table
- A glass of wine served with the meal for 50 Guests
- Sparkling toast for 50 Guests
- Evening Finger Buffet for 50 Guests
- Hire of Laker function suite for both the ceremony, wedding breakfast and evening reception
- Personal wedding host, to assist you every minute of your special day
- Use of ceremonial knife and stand for your wedding cake
- Red Carpet for Ceremony
- Preferred accommodation rates** (to be confirmed by your wedding coordinator)
- Our gift to you – complimentary accommodation overnight for the Bride and Groom in an Executive Bedroom
** Accommodation is offered in standard bedrooms. Please speak with your wedding co-ordinator should you wish to upgrade any bedrooms to our Executive or King Superior.
Supplement charges for extra guests apply - Day guests £60 and Evening only £15
1935 Rooftop Restaurant
If you’re looking for an unrivalled venue for your wedding breakfast, our 1935 Rooftop Restaurant will give you breath-taking views across the beautiful Essex countryside and London Southend Airport runway. The 70 seated restaurant can be used to celebrate your wonderful day from Monday – Saturday during selected hours. For more information about 1935 Rooftop Restaurant please speak with your wedding co-ordinator.
For those cherished wedding day photographs, the sweeping glass and stainless steel staircase on the 4th floor will provide a unique and contemporary backdrop.